For companies, the days of being able to take a hope-for-the-best approach to cybersecurity are over. Companies that maintain client data cannot afford to get by with minimal security measures that no longer work against evolving threats.
The internet has made the world smaller in many ways but it has also opened us up to influences that have never before been so varied and so challenging. As fast as security grew, the hacking world grew faster. There are two ways of looking at the issue of cyber security. One is that the companies that provide cloud computing do that and only that so these companies will be extremely well secured with the latest in cutting edge encryption technology.
VALOORES can bring your organization’s cybersecurity up to the high standards that larger-sized firms are held to. Our unique mix of services and hands-on approach to working with clients provides you with peace of mind that your business is secure, always.
VALOORES Cybersecurity is partnering with specialized firms like “VERACODE” to navigate cyber related risks. For instance, “VERACODE” is used to improve the security of the customer’s web, mobile, and third party enterprise applications, with products and services like static analysis, penetration testing, third party vendor security, remediation coaching and security program management, all of which enable businesses to identify, understand and respond to threats quickly.
VALOORES Academy also partners with customers to improve education in this area, and develop a talent pool of cyber professionals. Information sharing and R&D are used to support policy development.
Why do we need Cybersecurity?
The range of operations of cyber security involves protecting information and systems from major cyber threats. These threats take many forms. As a result, keeping pace with cyber security strategy and operations can be a challenge, particularly in government and enterprise networks where, in their most innovative form. Some of the common threats are:
Cyber Terrorism: It is the innovative use of information technology by terrorist groups to further their political agenda. It took the form of attacks on networks, computer systems and telecommunication infrastructures.
Cyber Warefare: It involves nation-states using information technology to go through something another nation’s networks to cause damage. Cyber warfare attacks are primarily executed by hackers who are well-trained in use of benefit the quality of details computer networks, and operate under the favorable and support of nation-states. Rather than closing a targets key networks, a cyber-warfare attack may force to put into a situation into networks to compromise valuable data, degrade communications, impair such infrastructural services as transportation and medical services, or interrupt commerce
Cyber Espionage: It is the practice of using information technology to obtain secret information without permission from its owners or holders. It is the most often used to gain strategic, economic, military advantage, and is conducted using cracking techniques and malware.
VALOORES Cybersecurity services can help preventing cyber-attacks, data breaches and identity theft and can aid in risk management. When an organization has a strong sense of network security and an effective incident response plan, it is better able to prevent serious attacks.
The use of VALOORES Cybersecurity services will keep the companies up, with new technologies, security trends and threat intelligence.
However, it should be in order to protect information and other assets from cyber threats, which take many forms.
- Ransom ware is a type of malware that involves an attacker locking the victim's computer system files typically through encryption and demanding a payment to decrypt and unlock them
- Malware is any file or program used to harm a computer user, such as worms, computer viruses, Trojan horses and spyware
- Social engineering is an attack that relies on human interaction to trick users into breaking security procedures in order to gain sensitive information that is typically protected
- Phishing is a form of fraud where fraudulent emails are sent that resemble emails from reputable sources; however, the intention of these emails is to steal sensitive data, such as credit card or login information.
How Your Business Can Benefit from VALOORES Cyber Security Services?
- It Can Protect Your Business – VALOORES can provide comprehensive digital protection to your business. This will allow your employees to surf the internet as and when they need, and ensure that they aren’t at risk from potential threats.
- Protects Personal Info – One of the most valuable commodities in the digital age is personal information. If a virus is able to obtain personal information regarding your employees or customers, they are quite capable of selling that information on, or even using it to steal their money.
- Allows Employees to Work Safely – If your system, or even individual computers, become infected this can really hamper their productivity and even force you to replace computers.
- Protects Productivity – Viruses can slow down personal computers to a crawl, and make working on them practically impossible. This can cause a lot of wasted time for your employees, and can often bring your entire business to a standstill.
- Stop Your Website from Going Down – As a business, the chances are you’re hosting your own website. If your system becomes infected, there is a very real chance that your website be forced to shut down. This means that not only will you be losing money from missed transactions, but you will also lose customer trust and certain viruses can often do lasting damage to a system.
- Denies Spyware – Spyware is a form of cyber infection which is designed to spy on your computer actions, and relay that information back to the cyber-criminal. VALOORES cyber security firewall, can prevent this spyware from taking effect and ensure that your employees’ actions remain private and confidential within your workplace.
- Prevents Adware – Adware is a form of computer virus which fills your computer with advertisements and is fairly common. However, all these adverts can really have an impact on productivity and can often allow other viruses to enter your computer once you’ve accidentally clicked on them.
- A Consolidated Solution – The very best kinds of IT security for your business will offer a comprehensive solution to protect against a diverse range of issues. Ideally, your security needs to include a firewall, anti-virus, anti-spam, wireless security and online content filtration. Discover how your business can benefit from a layered security approach with Fortinet Security Fabric.
- Support Your IT Expert – It might be unpleasant to hear, but most cyber-criminals will have much more experience than your average employee when it comes to digital crime. The best IT security systems can provide your team with the features and support that they need to effectively fight against even the most determined criminal.
- Inspire Confidence in Your Customers– If you can prove that your business is effectively protected against all kinds of cyber threats, you can inspire trust in your customers and clients. They will then feel more confident when purchasing your products or using of your services.